Event date: 29 - 30 January 2020
Location: Etc. Venues, St Paul’s, London, EC1A 4HD
We're giving you the chance to win a ticket to the National Social Value Conference 2020! If you're interested in meeting professionals from across the public, private and third sectors to explore new ways of thinking and new ways of working that promote cross sector partnerships and innovation in social value then get involved!
Over two days the event will examine: How can the public sector be bolder? Is it possible for the private sector to do good? How do we unlock the energy of the voluntary sector? What works and what does not? How do we maximise social value?
As part of the event, Big Society Capital will be hosting an interactive workshop to discuss how the public sector can use social investment to solve some of societies biggest challenges.
How it works
All you need to do is tweet @BigSocietyCap or comment on Big Society Capital’s LinkedIn post - telling us why you want to learn more about social investment and attend the National Social Value Conference 2020. Make sure you tag @BigSocietyCapital on Twitter and/or post on our LinkedIn page.
Two winners will be selected, each receiving a free ticket to the National Social Value Conference held on the 29 – 30 January 2020 at Etc. Venues, St Paul’s, London, EC1A 4HD.
Competition closes midnight on 21st January 2020. The winners will be contacted via social media.
Terms and conditions for winning a ticket to the National Social Value Conference 2020
“Big Society Capital”, “us” or “we” means Big Society Capital Limited, whose registered office is situated at 8-10 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1AZ and whose company number is 07599565.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be over 18 years old and based in the UK. The competition is open only to those who enter the competition through tweeting @BigSocietyCap or commenting on Big Society Capital’s LinkedIn post.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 13 January and ending 21 January 2020. All entries must be received by 21 January 2020 11:59PM GMT (the End Date).
- How to Enter: Enter via social media by sharing a message about why you want to learn more about social investment and attend the National Social Value Conference 2020. Entries will be accepted via Twitter, tagging @BigSocietyCap or via LinkedIn, commenting on Big Society Capital’s post. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may not be included in the Competition.
- Additional Conditions. You may request a cancellation of your entry or entries within 3 business days of the End Date by contacting Big Society Capital by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prizes: Winners will receive as a prize a ticket to the National Social Value Conference 2020. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Big Society Capital to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of Big Society Capital. Winners will be notified via social media and via email within five calendar days following the winner selection. Big Society Capital shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required within five business days, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Competition you understand that Big Society Capital, anyone acting on behalf of Big Society Capital, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Big Society Capital reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Big Society Capital may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. Big Society Capital has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user.
- Consent: By submitting your entry or entries you confirm that you have obtained the consent of each individual featured in your entry or entries for you and Big Society Capital to process their personal data and for you to transfer their personal data to Big Society Capital.
- Content: The content of your entry or entries must not be capable of being construed as a financial promotion. Big Society Capital reserves the right to not consider for selection as a winner any entry that could be construed as a financial promotion.