WIN with #YourImpact2019. Celebrating the work of organisations that have received social investment.
Throughout November, we're celebrating the work of charities, social enterprises and community businesses that have received investment. Giving you the chance to celebrate the positive impact you're making to lives across the UK.
How it works
All you need to do is share a photo or short video capturing part of the impact your organisation makes, or a moment you're proud of this year, then share it on social media and tag @goodfinanceuk #YourImpact2019. You can also use the captions to add some extra info. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram.
Do you want some extra exposure for your work and the chance to win a day of voluntary support? Then make sure you get involved. We encourage you to get creative but no photography skills are required! The focus is on showing the impact, rather than showing camera skills! Read some tips on how to capture your impact here.
The winner will receive up to a day of free voluntary support from an employee of Big Society Capital on one of the following:
- business support
- marketing support
- website development support
- legal training
- Impact measurement support
Competition closes on midnight 1st December 2019. Support provided will be dependent on staff availability.
All submissions (content dependent) will be shared across our digital channels. The shortlist will be announced over a 12 day period (beginning 2nd December) with a '12 Days of Christmas' spotlight on your organisation across all of our digital channels, providing further exposure for your work. The first place to be announced on 14th December 2019.
- You can use any recording equipment to take the video or photo.
- You can submit more than one submission per organisation.
- You must own the full rights for the content in your submission - this includes any music and logos.
- All submissions must be in JPEG, PNG or MP4.
- Winner will be able to request the voluntary support they receive, depending on staff availability.
- Your entries must focus on the work and impact of your organisation.
- You agree that all submissions can be shared online by Good Finance, Big Society Capital and any partners.
- You must have the consent of any individuals whose image is captured to process their personal data and share it with Big Society Capital.
- A full list of rules can be viewed in the Terms and Conditions.