We are delighted to be working with Action Hampshire and NAVCA to bring Let's Talk Good Finance to Hampshire. A morning event for charities, social enterprises, community businesses and local groups in Hampshire interested in social investment.
Taking place in Winchester, this event brings together charities, social enterprises and community businesses with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to repayable finance.
This event offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
If there are any access needs to attend the event please let us know.
For more information please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 854971.