- Guidance note on issues with subsidiaries
- Social Investment Tax Relief Made Simple - Powerpoint notes from a training session delivered by Big Society Capital and Neil Pearson, Partner at Mills and Reeves, in May 2017.
Here are few more guides to give you more information:
SITR information for professional advisors (Enterprise Investment Scheme Association)
How Social Investment Tax Relief in the UK Works (Global Accounting Alliance)
View our webinar on social investment tax relief:
Big Society Capital worked with Neil Pearson, now at Mills and Reeve, throughout the development of SITR and Neil has been instrumental in helping to create many of the resources provided as part of the GET SITR campaign. His contact details are:
Neil Pearson, Partner at Mills & Reeve LLP, specialising in SITR and the venture capital schemes.
T: 0121 456 8460, M: 0776 999 4210, email:
Many other advisers are already exploring how to use the relief – please feel free to contact them on their details below (note this is not an exhaustive list).
- BWB – contact Simon Steeden
- Stone King - contact Tasmin Eastwood
- Anthony Collins – contact David Alcock
- Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co - contact Laura Charles
- Browne Jacobson – contact Kevin Jones
Independent Financial Advice
- Worthstone - contact Gavin Francis
- All Street – contact Emanuela Vartolomei