Location: St Peters Pavilion, Hurst Street, Hindley, WN2 3DN
Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for Social Enterprises and Charities outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers Social Enterprises and Charities the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
This event is open to all Social Enterprises and Charities across Greater Manachester, so please come along to find out more and how to apply.