As a means of providing targeted support to our investees, we set out to answer the question – what makes a good intermediary?
Together with social investment fund managers and advisors/arrangers we have been exploring the essential components that make up an intermediary and what they look like in practice. The results are these 'Building blocks' and ‘in practice’ guides.
- Building blocks overview for Fund Managers
- Building blocks overview for Advisors/Arrangers
- Building blocks essential components for Fund Managers
- Building blocks essential components for Advisors/Arrangers
- In practice guide for Funder Managers
- In practice guide for Advisors/Arrangers
Over the coming year we will be working with a select number of intermediaries in our portfolio on a pilot process to determine their individual strengths and weaknesses, mapped against available support. In the long run we hope this will help the development of individual organisations but also help to diagnose sector gaps and where more support is needed.
We’d love to hear from you on any feedback on the Building Blocks or 'In Practice' Guide.